Senior Business Consultant
Are you an experienced business consultant looking for a collaborative culture with interesting and complex projects ? We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our Cambodian team as one of two Business Consultants. That means you will be given significant responsibility for how we manage and deliver client-focused business solutions. It also means that you will be sitting around the table with other Consultants, brainstorming ideas, offering suggestions, coaching & mentoring and generally rolling up your sleeves to produce whatever is required. You will also be instrumental in driving the pipeline for the practice and managing the resourcing of projects in close collaboration with the Director and the team.
You won’t be given a traditional big consultancy methodology and asked to apply it to every client. You will be given our proven and tested approaches that can be tailored to meet the needs of each client -with plenty of opportunity to contribute your ideas and add to the capability of the business.
Our successful candidate will:
- Meet with clients to take a brief, then formulate a proposed solution that meets their needs and challenges
- Write the client proposal and capability statement & line up both internal & external resources
- Navigate yourself and others through all phases of the project to ensure successful delivery
- Support the client relationship by providing exceptional communication that exceeds client expectations & fosters a trusted & valued partnership
- Maintain and deepen existing client relationships, while also using your own network to bring new leads into the business
- Build in-house capability by capturing lessons learned and promoting business successes
- Build positive team dynamics through respectful communication, collaboration and coaching
What we need you to bring to the table:
- Experience as a senior consultant with responsibility for delivering significant structural efficiency, organisational review & reform, process improvement or procurement projects, ideally with public sector clients
- Experience in developing business solutions & in working with client executives in an advisory capacity
- Proven ability to research, analyse & write proposals & reports for an executive audience
- Quantitative & qualitative research skills, including experience in analyzing and synthesizing both primary & secondary data
- Experience planning & managing resources to handle multiple tasks with fluid priorities & challenging deadlines
- Proven skills in workshop facilitation, team collaboration & client relationship management
- Experience in identifying & leveraging business opportunities & creating sales
This role will be based in Cambodia, however you can expect an element of travel should we need your expertise for one of our clients in neighboring countries.
Taking on this new challenge, drop us an email email@example.com
Senior Audit Consultant – Technology & Project Assurance
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated leader – Technology & Project assurance with specialist Information Technology (IT), project assurance and risk management experiences & skills to join our national risk-based audit team in Vietnam with the scope to have significant input & make a difference to our valued clients. You will have proven experience in recognizing, analyzing & evaluating technology & project risks and opportunities. Your stakeholder management & communication skills will be vital in influencing & delivering value to clients’ business and divisional leaders.
In this diverse role, you will work within the clients’ Corporate Services portfolio providing assurance to various projects and corporate functions including business technology, finance, risk management and human resources & have exposure to all lines of business. You will contribute to the development of clients’ annual audit plan, provide expert advice to risk and business teams & deliver on various critical path activities.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of an organisation both verbally & through written reports with a demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely articulate the issues
- Excellent ability to recognize, analyse & evaluate IT & project risks & opportunities impacting diverse but related business areas
- Excellent project management skills with an achievement and delivery focus
- Proven ability to develop and manage internal & external stakeholder relationships
- Team player who can work either autonomously or part of a close knit team
- Demonstrated ability to work on a number of audits concurrently, to execute audits with minimal supervision & to lead team members as required
- Understanding of regulatory & legislative changes, implications & implementation.
Essential qualifications and experience will include:
- Degree or qualifications in IT is a must
- Degrees in finance, accounting or related discipline is desirable
- Certification in project management frameworks of PMBOK, PRINCE2 or AGILE is highly desirable
- Relevant post graduate qualifications achieved or currently in progress e.g. CISA, CISM or CISSP
- Working knowledge of project management frameworks and technology platforms including: Windows, Linux/Unix, networks, databases and ERP systems such as: Oracle and Peoplesoft
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience providing technology or project internal audit services within either internal or external audit.
Interested ? send your confidential CV to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Reporting and Performance Manager
Business partnering with the Divisional Manager, you will play a key role in growing the internal brands you are responsible for. Our client provides attractive career progression potentials, while ensuring that their staff are recognized for high performance & rewarded accordingly.
Reporting to the CFO your key duties will include the following:
- Review month-end account reconciliations & reporting
- Preparation of yearly / half yearly statutory accounts
- Participation & cooperation in meeting the external auditors quarterly reviews & annual audit requirements
- Preparation of consolidated reports
- Perform budgeting, forecasting & variance analysis
- Preparation of month end management packs inclusive of commentary on Brand & Group performance
- Ensuring compliance in accordance with IFRS and accounting standards, & will provide technical support & advice on complex accounting issues to divisional teams
- Prepare technical accounting papers on key issues/ transactions & provide ad-hoc accounting advice as required
- Working collaboratively with the IT & other departments to ensure the continuous development of the BI tools
- Conduct financial analysis to identify the efficiency and effectiveness of business activities, processes & procedures with a focus on achieving continual improvement
The successful candidate will posses the following skills
- CA/CPA qualified with minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior Accounting / Business Performance role
- A strong foundation from a large management consulting firm is required
- Understanding & experience with consolidation, AIFRS & adjustments required to satisfy IFRS
- Experience in retail, FMCG or manufacturing will be highly desirable, but not required
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Possess strong discipline and high level of accuracy
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Advanced excel skills
- A positive, “can do” approach to all interactions
For this career opportunity, send your CV to us email@example.com